Monday, September 29, 2014

Lessons Learned

The most interesting part of my project is to interview people I don't really know. The reason why its the most interesting part of my project is because I learned what the person's interests are and what they wanted to be in college,school, or preschool. This allows me to learn what they don't like and what they want to be when they grow up. It also allows me to do things like talking to people and making them comfortable so we can do the interview. If we didn't make sure they were comfortable then we would of had them be shy or didn't know what to do or say because there not comfortable and maybe they forgot because they were uncomfortable.

The biggest roadblock that I would say is finding people to interview and we had some difficulties with sounds and well just remembering to ficus the camera on the subject. Finding people was our biggest roadblock because we didn't know who to interview but then Lani and Talia ask these three people. One of them made a mandala to show how to make a mandala. The other two were interview about what there doing in class and ask them what do you think of Mrs.Sanderl.

The most valuable process of the film making was getting to know the people your interviewing. Thats the most valuable thing because I sometimes I love talking to people who I dont know. I saw one friend of mine who I love to talk to already so I was comfortable when we interviewed him. I just love learning what people like because you get to know how they feel about different things. When you interview the people you make them laugh and thats what brings me to joy!


1 comment:

  1. Great writing Ashley! Finding the right people to interview is a roadblock I've faced a lot, because the people you interview have to enhance your story, and some people work better with the storyline than others. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...