Sunday, February 22, 2015

Double Exposed Portraits

Portrait photography is a photo of a person or a group of people that shows expression or personality of the subject or someone. The focus of the photo is usually the person's face although the entire body and the background may be included. Portrait photography relates to profile view and silhouetting because they all include the outlining of a person and the main focus in all of them is always the persons face. They also all have something to do with of course taking a picture of someone or a group. They are different because silhouetting is the color outlined black of a person, profile view is just a side of one persons face, and portrait photography is a main focus of someones face in the picture.

Double exposures are created in photoshop by clicking File>Scripts>Load Files Into Stack. Then a screen pops up and then you press browse and choose your three photos(Profile,Two Textures)Then you press ok. Then you crop your profile and use the dodge tool too make your background white so your image only has your face as color. After that you double-click your layers and press screen mode for all of them. When your done with all of that you can press image and click new adjustment layer and explore and create your double exposure image. Remember avoid happy accidents.You want too make a double exposure because it looks beautiful.


My portrait has cheer pom-poms and a sunset by mountains. The cheer pom-poms represent me because I love too cheer and its what I dream of doing for being a kid. Cheer pom-poms me feel like I will always be a cheerleader because it keeps me active everyday. The sunset and mountains represent me because I love to watch sunsets by my uncles pasture by the mountains. I love to go in the pasture sometimes just too see the sunset because it looks magnificent. This is the reasons why the two images symbolises me. My work could've improved by making my dodge tool not touch my face because it kinda shows white my nose. It could've also improved if I maybe took a different picture for cheering I could've chosen our cheer mat instead of cheer pom-poms. I could've improved my work by making it look more realistic.



26 comments:

  1. Great symbols!
    A lot of look room.
    Gooda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colours
    It looks a little to blurry
    I like your symbols

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Perfect symbols that describes you
    2. The pom-pom could've been more clear
    3. I like where you placed the sunset, it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can clearly see both symbols
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PALM PALMS MORE CLREARLY
    I can picture your head in the clouds with all your friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunset makes a persons day
    some things could be clear
    Nice placing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great images
    You can't tell what your second image is
    I like how unique these images are

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you placed the sunset image
    kinda hard to see the pompoms
    otherwise the images really symbolize you

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice
    Got nothin
    I feel so touched! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nie pics
    The pom pom is out of focus
    Great overall

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great symbols!
    I can clearly see two images!
    I love how colorful and clear your photos are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the colors
    I cant really see the pom poms that much
    I like how they represent you a lot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the sunset
    It's kind of hard to see your pompoms
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the symbols you used to represent yourself
    The pom poms are a bit hard to see
    Overall looks great

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool sunset
    not even look room
    good symbolism

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow looks really cool
    I didnt now what the pom poms where
    Nicely places

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunset picture!
    I couldnt tell they were cheer pom-poms until I saw it was you.
    Great overall image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like how both symbols represent you
    And you could have done better on the color
    And I really like how you placed it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent job of arranging your symbols.
    I think you could have brought out the pom-poms more.
    I like the use of negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like your symbols
    your cheer pom poms are a little faded
    Love your Sky with mountains

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice colors
    The pom pom was kinda blurry
    The cut out of the image was very well done

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sunset! Love the symbolism
    I didn't really understand pom poms.
    I love the placement of your symbols.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like how both symbols represent you.
    Your sunset could have been more vibrant.
    Great placement!

    ReplyDelete
  24. One of your symbols are very clear
    But I wasn't sure what the pom poms were at first
    Nice use of negative space

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like the placement of everything
    Maybe you could make the pom poms more clear
    I really like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great pictures.
    Are those pom-poms?! I can't tell.
    Good profile.

    ReplyDelete

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...