Wednesday, February 4, 2015

HDR Photography

HDR Photography is High Dynamic Range. It is used for making the pictures combine together to make it look more high definition. Its used to make a picture stand out instead of making it look boring. You use the exposure on the camera then you Turn the knob and press down the button. Every time you take a picture you always turn the exposure level to a different number so you can merge them together. The next step is to put it into the computer then opening adobe photoshop and go to File-Automate-Merge To HDR Pro. Then you can pick your choices you have on the top. It is not different because it seems similiar.

You have choices on exposure on a Nikon Camera it goes up to +5 and goes down to -5 and a regular small camera goes to +2 and it goes down to -2. So on a regular small camera you could go from +2 to +1 and 1/3 then so on. On a Nikon Camera its very simple you go from +3 to +2 to +1 to 0. Then you go from 0 to -1 then to -2 then -3 and there you go you have your seven pictures you can use to make a super cool HDR picture.  The main things you have to thing about on your picture is Focal Point and The Horizon Line.





16 comments:

  1. I really like how Kyla's sunk into the grass.
    The text could stand to be bigger, and the rule of thirds is a little off.
    The text looks amazingly costomized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I like the background
    You could have moved your subject in the rule of thirds
    I like how it looks like she is really sitting in the grass

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I like your surrealistic image
    2. The text a little bit larger
    3. I like how the person is big and you can see her (me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like where you placed her on the background.
    You could have feathered the cut-out more.
    I like the sky in the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job sinking the portrait into the grass.
    Text could be way bigger, and you need the rule of thirds.
    Great surrealism

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE SHE'S SITTING IN THE GRASS!!!
    It looks weird how she looks that way but the background is colorful.
    Very surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like how you made kyla big
    you could have made it rule of thirds
    your cut out is perfect better than mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love how she looks like she's sitting on the grass and is really gigantic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how she looks like she's really sitting in the grass!
    She could be better placed in the rule of thirds.
    I like you text effects; it looks like the letters are made of the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you made Kyla look real.
    The rule of thirds is a little off.
    I like the effects you used on the text.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The thing I really like how you did a big kyla .
    But i really wish you took a better back round pic
    And I really like how kyla blend in with the grass
    And good job with the writting

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how she is in the grass
    Could use more rule of thirds
    For sure looks like surreal

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how she looks like she is into the grass
    She is not in the rule of thirds
    I like how she looks like she is bigger than the house

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like how you made your shots very surreal with the bright colors
    I think you could've made her a little bigger
    I also like how you made her look like she sunk in to the grass a little

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like how you made Kyla look bigger than life and having her sink into the grass
    One thing that could be better is the colors of the text be blue or green because its more of the color scheme
    I love how surreal its is and the vibrancy and saturation is eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how you have such great cut out skills.
    One thing that I think could be better is to move her into the rule of thirds.
    I love how vibrant the colors are.

    ReplyDelete

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...