Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Movie Trailer Critique



Our Project was on a girl named Courtney who was always normal but then one day she was walking home with her friend Lily Ravenwood and while Lily was putting up her hair she told Courtney to keep going and then when Lily was done putting up her hair she couldn't find Courtney anywhere. She was nowhere to be found. When Lily told Courtney's sister about what happened she was scared. Then they went to go look for her by the woods cause they thought that was the only place they could think of. Courtney wakes up in this dimensional world and she says"Where Am I". While Courtney starts running she see's her sister and then her sister found her and then they jumped together in the air and they highfived each other. My team mates are Julie Castro-Courtney, Eden Tjarks-Lily, Ashley Alfiler-Courtney's sister Taylor and Jhoanna Domingo-Aliyah.

I contributed to the dialogue,The project requirements are to be between one minute and thirty seconds to three minutes to thirty seconds, 5 scenes, voice actor, foley, text layovers, dialogue, and the movie poster image. We did not complete all of them but I thought we could do better. I think we did not do all of them but could do better is because we barely got to meet because someone had practice somedays. I also think this because I thought some of the foley was not great. We could've done better but we didn't get to meet that much. I guess we should've talked more about what we were gonna do about the movie trailer. 

What I think about the class critiques are that overall we all did a great job. I think this because we tried to give it our best effort to make this project our best. I definitely do agree with the results because what I learned is what your got is what you really do deserve. So what I'm saying is that our class did an awesome job some teams got 0. But it doesn't matter because maybe people just like to vote for there team so the trams that got voted 0 think that they did good no matter what. This was a great project and I loved meeting to work with my team members:).



3 comments:

  1. I really like how your blog is very detailed like your back round is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing! I loved the idea of your trailer, it definitely caught my interest.
    Also, your graphics on this blog are exceptional. Your header, footer and background all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice writing! I also liked you trailer. It was very interesting. I also like your blog, your footer looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...