Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Character Development

Hey guys its Ashley again! If you want to know what kind of person I am just keep reading my blog :) I explain myself as a friendly, changy feelings, loving, smart, and caring individual that loves the outdoors and staying active. That is how I define myself and sometimes I get sad and mad really fast and then I get happy so I am kind of a person who changes their feelings really really fast. Every morning I put on a song from my playlist and run around the house while dancing and singing to that song. I also have a good attitude when everyone behaves but not as good attitude when people are playing around in a classroom or at a practice. One thing I find unique about myself is my laugh, I laugh at everything I do, I kind of make fun of myself too so I find that very unique about myself that no one else probably does.

The character traits I plan to show while animating myself are the cheery side of me like laughing or running around all over the place for no reason just because I am happy. I also plan to show maybe a sad part of me that shows after my great grandma died I plan to show how I felt I might not only because I want people to see the mostly only happy side of me. I can maybe wave to the audience that is watching my GIF because that shows that I am very friendly when it comes to meeting new people. I could also show the friendly side of me today by like holding hands with my friends and other people so that I look really friendly and very happy. This is how I could show what I feel in the animation project that we are doing.

To make my GIF. I thought about doing a little dance because that is the basics of using animation and I maybe can learn more about it when we get more into the project. Well first you go to window > workspace at the top and select animation. Then I made myself move into the frame by creating layers and moving myself to the right of the screen slowly and then copied those layers and reverse them. Then I made a copy layer and selected my animation frames and turned of the copy layers, then went to the middle layer and turned on the copied layer only on the middle layer and turned of the original image in that layer. Then I selected the middle layer and selected Edit > Puppet Warp and then I place pins of where I wanted my body to move from. I then made myself do a little dance and made a copy of that layer put it in reverse so it makes my dance look a little longer than it was with one layer. At the end you select all animation frames and press the drop down arrow and put 0.1 seconds so your frames look more animated and go more smoothly around the screen not just a fast motion. I kind of like the way my GIF. turned out because I tried to make my arms go down in a normal way. I also messed it up a little bit because I should've moved my shoulders down so it looked like I was moving my arms down in a natural way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...