Friday, November 7, 2014

My Visual Poem


AlfilerA VisualPoem from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

My poem was about The Kapa'a Eagles Cheer Team. This Visual Poem was about The Kapa'a Eagles Cheer Team because Thats what I do for life and I love doing it. Cheering is my second thing thats means the most to me. My Visuals have an impact on me because if I don't try or don't go to practice that would be a huge impact on me a big bad impact. I come to practice ready and prepared to do stunts, cheers, jumps, stretching and lots of other stuff. Cheering is another impact on my life cheering helps me overcome my fears and cheering also helps me in life when I have nothing to do because I dont like to stay at home all day.

My special affects show what I love which is gymnastics and The Kapa'a Eagles Cheer Team. The special affects changes my mood by showing me what I can do and what i could do better. My special affects help me find what i'm really good at and what I could do better to achieve my goals. Special affects help me cover up the mistakes I made or give me extra time for the beginning of each scene. Special affects are very hard to work with but if you know how to use it then it would be easier for you to use.


I'm not that satisfied with my results because I had a blade cut and my camera was moving a lot so I could have done way better but I guess I thought that I should rush because the time was almost done. I could have made it better by Making sure there were no blade cuts and putting different videos and images.


26 comments:

  1. I really like your B-roll
    The music is a little distracting in the background
    Your writing is really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your photos
    The back round noises were loud
    Great topic

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so interesting learning about you and your cheer team!
    The music in the background was kind of distracting.
    Your B-Roll really gave an image to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. B-roll was great!
    Voice cuts off at the end
    I love the poem

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the shots of your team working
    Some shots are a bit long
    I like the ending shot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your topic
    It has a lot of background noices
    I like you shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the imagery.
    The audio needs some work.
    I like the transitions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good dialogue.
    Music in the background is distracting.
    Really cool video of your team practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I like that you showed what you do to cheer
    2. Voice got cut
    3. All the videos and photos shows me how hard you work on cheering

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all of your creative b roll
    your voice got cut out too quickly at the end
    I like your music

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the different stunts you filmed
    maybe a bit less background noises
    I really like the writing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice close up B-roll.
    Its was pretty noisey.
    Really cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your videos
    you could have more B-roll
    I like your poem

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good B-roll
    cut voice off at the end
    good voice overs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like all of the B-roll
    you should have cut out the background noises
    great movement shots

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your b-roll
    cut voice off at the end
    good poem

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the different shots of you and you team.
    One thing I would change is that the music in the back round you could of softened that.
    I loved the shots of you flipping.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The videos of when you lift people up in the air is really cool.
    Some of the videos had music and it was a little too loud.
    I like your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice b-roll
    you could have more b-roll
    nice shots of your team practicing

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like all the shots
    There was some back round noise
    I like the variety of videos you got

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your whole video is so amazing
    there could be more videos of stunts
    and it was so cool that you did more than one stunt

    ReplyDelete
  22. •I like the Variety of b-roll
    •The b-roll had a lot of background noises
    •The writing was good

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice B-roll
    In the middle you sort of stutterd
    Nice music

    ReplyDelete
  24. I liked the B-Roll of you doing a marvelous front handspring!
    The one thing I think that could have been improved was providing a bit more B-Roll variety.
    Your voiceovers were very articulate!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What amazing things you guys can do!
    There were some jump cuts and no audio pad.
    Great Poem!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Audio was really good
    There was an early cut at the end
    Really good b-roll

    ReplyDelete

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...