Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

I think I am a Proactive person because I like to be active with lots of teams or just playing for fun some of them are Cheering with my team and just playing at recess with my friends and I just love to be energetic. This is my honest opinion because I really do think I am a Proactive person. I think I am a proactive person because I like to use my time on exercising or at practice even at school. I am always on track with everything that I do and I always bring the proper uniform to practice or else I have to run laps around the track. I prepare for anything that comes my way and sometimes I'm off track but I always end up catching up so my responsibility is to be a Proactive person or else I will get no where in life.
It affects the free time that I have because if I rush and make my work messy it will make me get a bad grade. If I take my time and write neatly and not rush then I will do a better job.
I think this because one time I had only a little bit time left and I was rushing and when I got the paper back I found out that I got a 2/4. The next time I was productive on my test and I got a 4/4 so It means that I just need to not worry about how much time I have left on my test. I don't like it when my mom tells me to do something or my dad or family. I am Proactive!!
What I would change about my work habits is to make myself work harder and better so I can get good grades. My work habits at practice are that when I am focusing on one thing I forget what to do at the same time because I'm only focusing about that one thing. So I can change that by maybe getting practice on one of those things at home then maybe I'll just get it down straight so I don't need to focus on that one thing, I can focus on the other thing.
My work habits at school is the quality of my work when I'm rushing my hand writing is horrible. So i can change that by taking my time and not looking at the clock so I don't need to worry about making my hand writing messy. My Final Decision is that I am a Proactive Person.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...