Friday, December 19, 2014

Movie Poster Promo

The main characters you will see in my poster is Courtney Evermore, she is going to be placed in the back of the text. Courtney is going to be glancing into a distance and looking mystically out towards no where. Courtney Evermore is Julie Castro our main character. Her friend Lily Ravenwood is also in the picture her character is played by Eden Tjarks. She will be looking out towards no where too.Our title is Gone & Forgotten, this means that someone is gone and forgotten.
We have some reviews and our starring people. kerning is spacing between letters or words. Kerning is very creative tool to use for words and letters mostly. Kerning is is the process of adjusting the spacing between characters so its better to see or not see. Kerning can be used for lots of useful things.
The impact of the filters layer affects made my words pop out of my movie poster because I used color overlays, bevel & emboss, gradient overlays and lots so it made my poster pop out of pictures and made it look beautiful and real. I loved the impact because it made my words look real and Julie is popped out of the picture on the side.

1 comment:

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...