Friday, August 21, 2015

Personal Manifesto


This is my gtsym 1
I am Ashley Alfiler and five interesting facts about my current self are that I am always cheerful no matter what so right now I am probably the only one that is confused about typing five interesting facts about myself. I am 11 and I don't like too step out of my comfort zone that much. I love to be on computers and exercise all the time. I love too go too Johnny text (fresh water) and I hike the sleeping giant with my cousins, uncles, or my family. My favorite color is Green and I love cheering its my passion. I like to have friends by my side because I don't like to be lonely and thats just how I am.

This is my gtsym 2
Ok so I know we had too write down our manifesto so heres mine, my manifesto is about strength and how are choices include our strength. Strength. Use this everyday. Give all you got. Relax or Gain strength. Live life with enjoy. Your choice makes you stronger. Strength comes with your choices. You have one life use it joyfully. Live with the joy and the wildest days. If you want something then go get it. Your life is special don't waste it. Positive minds = Positive days. Never give up, never stop, keep going. Your life is your life only. Be thankful, be responsible, don't back down. Live your life to the fullest. If you don't try then you'll never know. The only failure is when you don't try. Just live life as free as you can be.


This is my gtsym 3
My Manifesto applies to my readers because maybe people encounter the same choices in there life. People maybe use strength everyday too make their choices because some choices aren't that easy too choose and lots of people know that. Some people need motivational things too keep them up and active so they aren't lazy in there life. If people aren't that active maybe they will read my blog and see my manifesto and use it for motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...