Friday, September 4, 2015

Motivational Poster


Image layers only
The requirements of the Motivational Poster for your photoshop layers are that you have too have two text layers named Personal quotes and Manifesto. You need four image layers three of them are your symbolic images and one of them is your portrait picture. The design requirements are that you have too use the kerning tool too fill your whole entire page. Use the triadic color scheme which is one main colors with two accent colors from the color wheel. Use visual balance which is equal distribution of visual weight for the artistic appeal. Use the blending option for both of your text layers and also use adjustment layers for all of your four image layers. So what I told you now is what the requirements are for our motivational poster.

Text layers only
First I put my manifesto. My manifesto was about strength and choices because I like to be active ad I feel like choices are important but you can write your manifesto about something else. My personal quotes are about teamwork personally I think teamwork is important because you cant overcome every challenge by yourself you always need some help. I put them both in and then I started to fit it in the whole page and trust me, kerning is the hardest things to do on this project. After I did that I made specific words like joyfully bigger because I wanted them to stand out of the other words. Next, I put my four images in by selecting all of my symbolism plus my portraits Right Click > Open With > Photoshop. Then, I used the move tool to drag and drop all my images into the same file as my text and I made visual balance with my picture too make it look more advanced and awesome.
After that I used my text blending options, I had to use drop shadow, stroke, outer glow, and bevel & emboss. After I finished all of that I used my requirements for my adjustment layers in my image layers that were Color Balance, Levels, Curves, and Exposure. Lastly I turned on my images and texts layers at the same time and it looked like it was the best of my ability all you have to do it focus and you'll get it down.

Finished motivational poster
Ok so now were done will all of that confusion in making it. So ending it my biggest challenge out of all of this was what I said was the hardest thing to do which was kerning. Kerning is a skill and most people have hard time trying to figure it out because its hard to make your words straight and nice. Make sure that your letters are close together or just the spacing between the letters. I can improve this by maybe next time starting to plan how i'm going to kern before I mess it up but hey people make mistakes. Ok so hope you liked reading my blog and maybe this will help you if you ever do this project by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...