Monday, February 22, 2016

Tiny Spherical Worlds


Polar 1
Why don't we just take one pic instead of several, well thats because composite images makes things look more interesting to the eye than just taking one image. This is because people want too see abstract things and pictures that look a bit extraordinary. One picture can tell a story but it may tell an exciting story but it may be one boring old picture. When taking composite images you have different images to look at and gives a little more pop of whats in your photo instead of it just being one photo with no interesting appeal to anyone. If you take a composite shot or pictures and put them together they look way more intriguing to someone who probably never saw pictures like it before but if you just take one shot there probably just gonna think thats a good shot but why don't you make them say thats an awesome shot great job.

Sphere 1
Polar & Spherical panoramas, Do you know the difference between the two well your about to find out. A polar panorama looks like this globe but it is still the pictures that you took all together. A spherical panorama looks kind of like a crystal ball because theres ant eye view pictures that kinda sink together and looks like a crystal ball. Also polar panoramas are taken from standing and snapping your photos in line. A spherical panorama is taken by getting more of an ant eye view shot and snapping photos in a row preferably vertical shots this is because you get equal sky and equal ground in your photo. Polar panorama uses image rotation to create a globe like picture but when you make a Spherical panorama you don't use image rotation for your photo. These are the differences between polar panoramas and spherical panoramas.


My finished tiny worlds will be convincing I think because there was kind of a cotton candy sky when I took my pictures at the kapa'a ball park. However, there is sky at the top but there is also a pole almost by the top so I have to work on that. It will be convincing because I will try my best to make sure it's surreal and the colors are vibrant so you think my photo is very bright and nice. I think it would also be convincing because I took most of my photos before the sunset. The reason why I did this was actually because I had practice so when I rushed home I ran out of my car and took to photos nicely but also I had to hurry up. It will also be convincing because my backyard and the front of my yard has big space so I can take the pictures in the same location but look like I took them in different locations.
Sphere 2
Polar 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...