Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners


School Photomontage
Hey! David Hockney is a very important person to photography like photomontages or joiners. Why is his images different from mine well he takes way more picture to create his piece of art. I take about 15-25 only. He also uses a different camera with more zoom than the camera I used to take the pictures. Of course he also is professional at making photomontages and me well I just started but I could say i'm really learning and its fun. David Hockney did this art on accident and he kinda made the idea of so he should know how to keep doing this art I still don't really understand parts of the photomontages but I am still trying which is a good things.

How do images send positive or negative messages well if you see a photomontage of a man smoking what do you think. Negative right well picture a peaceful and calm river what do you think you get from this image. Positive things right well its all about how you take the picture and whats in the picture. If you take a picture of a group of people and one of them is on the side of the picture alone what do you think this is. Well this is a trick question its both because you see happy people so you get positive things and once you see that one person you get negative things. I hope your getting it by now it's all about how the photographer takes the picture and how he/she makes the picture look. One more thing what do you get when you see a person who is happy but at the same time is sad, you get mixed things.

Final Photomontage
I actually made a photomontage myself, can you guess the message I want you guys to see in this picture of my dog. I want you guys to get positive things from this image. My dog is very important to me even though he belongs to my brother I usually take care of him. My dog makes me happy does my image make you happy it's really your choice of feeling. I want you to get the message of wow she really loves her dog because he's very meaningful in a good way to me. My dog's name is Kala'i and maybe you will get sad from this image. He looks really sad and he looks like he's crying in the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...