Thursday, September 17, 2015

Comedy Writing

I have been doing a project for G.T and its about making your own joke and my goal is to make the whole class laugh. I am going to talk about why sense of humor is an important character trait. Sense of humor is an important character trait because it reveals who you truly are and if your wondering why, try to make someone laugh and they'll be themselves around you. Sense of humor tells people what you like if you like jokes and someone tells you a funny joke you feel happy and joyful. Some study's say that laughter is the best medicine which can be true. Sense of humor makes people feel comfortable around you.

5 tips for writing a humorous narrative are be funny and express your self in your own way you want to. Don't feel uncomfortable just be how you are around your family and friends. Try to make people laugh you never know if someones having a bad day and they read your narrative boom you just brightened up their day. True story's about your life can be a humorous narrative just take an embarrassing part of your life and write about it. The way you say your humorous jokes are really important because it makes your readers laugh too.

My comedic monologue is about how fantastic it is to brush your hair (Sarcasm). As you can see I hate brushing my hair so I am making it look like i'm just using sarcasm. This is kind of what my joke is hope you like it. Don’t you just love it when you have to brush your hair. I was being sarcastic about loving to brush my hair because I hate brushing my hair. Feeling your hair being pulled and knotted just feels GREAT. This line means that well I am a cheerleader so my hair always gets pulled and knotted by my coach or my mom. Your hairbrush just gets stuck right on the top of your head and can’t get it out. This line means having to try and pry out your hairbrush from your hair. But better yet having to cut your hair when it gets stuck. This line means that if it gets stuck and you cant get it out you eventually have to cut it. Now you have new wonderful own cut bangs. Whenever you flip your hair you just made another pretty knot in hair need to brush it again yay! Brushing your hair after the beach, your hair feels like a magnificent stickiness every time you brush your beautifully knotted hair. Brushing your hair takes all your time away, I’m going to tell you brushing your hair feels awesome. MY comedic monologue is funny to me because it expresses how I feel about brushing my hair using sarcasm isn't it so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...