Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Humorous Monologue

Today I am going to talk about what I have learned from the project that I am still doing. I have learned that I always have to make my deadlines or else I am not going to be on top of things. I have also learned that you have to have great quality shots for my visuals because it makes my Joke more exciting so people will want to watch it more. I learned you have to be responsible by taking good care of the cameras that I take home because you have to make sure that your doing the right thing in life. Another great important thing I learned was that you need expression in the way that you talk it makes it more interesting for people to watch and you'll leave them wanting more. This is what I have learned from last years project and this project also and I think the things I have learned will make my project get better and better. Our project is going to be graded

Pad is the spacing in your video at the beginning and at the end. Pad is important because your voice may be cut off at the beginning or at the end of a video or your voice. When you do a perfect voice over and guess what happens, you lose your voice at the beginning and end of your voice and you will be in tears. Just count one two three at the beginning and one two three at the end so your voice doesn't get cut off. Padding is crucial because if you hear your voice clearly but you cut off the beginning you would probably get really mad. Always remember too not forget about padding it is very crucial especially if your doing a project with voice overs!

My weakness in this project was expression you see I don't really like to give expression when a camera is in my face and everyones starting to watch me. I'm shy so thats what my weakness is and another one is perfection, I have a problem with trying to make things perfect so thats why I take so long. My strength is making sure I am on time and that I meet the requirements of a project. Another strength I have is contributing too people who helped me in this project. I think the class gave me mostly threes because I forgot to add added effects and also because some of my shots were blurry so I agree with the whole class. I could improve on getting things done faster not procrastinate because I need to get work done early or on time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Music Video Finale

    Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...