Monday, November 2, 2015

Cracking the Code


I think that people who are really into techno and computer stuff should learn to code because they are going to see a lot of coding when they become like a professional at computers. Maybe if your just interested in coding then I recommend you to take classes on coding and maybe you'll be part of a huge company. I don't really think that many people need to learn to code because only some people have the effort and productivity to do coding. So i'm just saying that people who like techno stuff and computer stuff should learn to code but other people who aren't interested shouldn't learn.

My first experience working with code was actually in Mr.Sanderls G.T class. I didn't know what coding was at all before he showed us videos of coding and demos. This helped me understand what coding is by using this game that has the controls in a game and if you beat a level it shows you a code of how to do that level. Coding I think made me think more about what I can do and made my mind clear and just focused on that one coding games or should I say a couple of coding games. My first time using code is kind of an inspiration to me because I want to become a famous computer user so I will have to learn code sometime.

If I could design a program or a game it would be a virtual reality game that you can play. The virtual reality game would be about everyday life so using code I would make the game and you have choices to run. My virtual reality game would be for kids in middle school because I would want to make it appropriate for kids to play. My game design would use your point of view and you will have choices to do whatever you want to in my game because its basically about you. This virtual reality game doesn't include other people out of you and only your game thats all the people who are on that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...