Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Invention Commercial




Our teams project was to create a app and it is called the Conflict Checker. We made this product to help people who can sometimes create problems with other people but maybe they don't know that they are. Another team goal for us was to create a product that would help others who get bullied a lot in their lives. We have many team goals including using unity which means coming together as one and also making sure it was the best quality work that we could do about our product. I think that our team reached all of the goals that we wanted to reach because we did try our best we did try to create a product or an app that helps people like a victim of a bully or the bully and the victim.


We had lots of team moments some of them were when I was eating chips before we took a video and when we were taking the video I forgot that I still had the chips in my hands and I just froze and my teammate Kyla laughed at me. Another team moment, The camera died when we went to the park and we were freaking out because we thought that we were going to get into huge trouble from Mr. Sanderl. There are many team moments let me tell you this really really funny moment I have ever been apart of. Me, Kyla, and Julie were filming at Kapahi after the camera died and took a break too eat my chocolate that I had. Then we were just waiting for our rides and panicking because we thought we were going to get yelled at by Mr. Sanderl so we looked really sad but really happy and the same time because we were eating. We love to laugh and we hope to be in a project together again because it as really fun too bond with Kyla and Julie.


During our post-production editing Kyla was the editer for our team. She put the videos together at the exact time it needed to be cut and put where it belongs. Julie and I helped to tell Kyla where to cut it and also where the music should go and we were basically directors. I helped by getting another camera from my family because or camera from our school DIED !his project was really hard but I know we can do the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...