Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations


Welcome to 2016 ! I have many different goals that I have for this year and Ill tell you some of them. One of my goals I hope to achieve is getting straight A's for third and fourth quarter because I really like getting good grades. Another one of my goals is to learn all of my back hand springs, round off back hand springs, and round off back tucks because my coach will be very proud of me. My third goal is to make the best science project ever for the science fair because I get too move on too the district competition and if me and my partner win the district competition we get to move on to the Hawai'i competition. My fourth goal is to get all american for cheerleading because I would have good grades and get rewarded for that. My last and final goal is to just have a great, fun, and exciting year as a seventh grader because life is about taking risks and having fun.

The one goal I think is really important is getting all american for cheerleading so that means I have to get mostly only A's for school report card. If I do get all american my coach and my family will be very proud of how I am doing in school even though I have sports. This is my most important goal because I want to be noticed for being able to get great grades while I am still playing sports and I am always busy. It is also important because you also need good grades if you want to cheer and make sure you can keep your grade up while your cheering. The main reason why it's important to me is because I want to end off my last cheer season on a very good note because it would be my last year and I want to be recognized.

You must be wondering how will I achieve this goal, well my first step is actually too always ask my teachers every quarter if what my grade is so if I get a bad grade I can bring it up before the quarter ends. I will also make sure I do quality work and I use my thinking skills on all my projects that I do. My third step would be too concentrate on cheering and school at the same time. You might also be wondering how I would do that too. Well when I turn in my assignments I can go to my coach and make sure that I get the dances and cheers down in case I might've forgot. It's always ok to ask your coach on help for homework too you know. This are the steps I will take to make sure I get all american for cheerleading this year, Do you have a goal of your own ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video Finale

Welcome Back! On to the next project, Music Videos. For our new project I have three teammates and the team leader is Alaka'i then m...